Mortgage credit is given to a person in order to meet their basic housing needs; for a pre-approval simply send your information by filling out our online application.
- 100% financing for new housing and 80% for existing homes
- Different payment alternatives and convenient terms
- Immediate response
- Highly trained staff
Client's required documentation:
- Copies of personal identity card or passport for foreigners.
- Copy of a second identification card (driver's license, insurance card or work ID).
- Original attestation of employment or work certificate by the comptroller (for public employees). Copy of last file of the Social Security Administration and copy of last payment receipt.
- Copies of the last 2 tax returns with their corresponding payment receipts. For foreign customers they also must submit 2 letters of banking, commercial and personal references.
- Corporate and Audited Financial Statements (last 2 years).
Documentation required for the asset to be mortgaged:
- Proforma or property purchase/sale agreement.
- Updated valuation of the property (second home).
- Copy of the public deed.
Company's required documentation:
- Minutes of the board of directors or shareholder authorizing the transaction.
- Copy of identity cards of the company's officers.
- Copy of the Articles of Association.