Multiahorros Savings Account
Today is the day to feel that that trip is only a few coins away. Multiahorros is one of Multibank Familia de Ahorro accounts with excellent interest rate that will allow you to earn more for your money.
- Opening amount: $1,000.00
- Opening amount for Foreign Persons: $5,500.00
- Excellent interest rate
Requirements for Local/Foreign Natural Person
For locals present identity card.
For Foreign person present original passport and second identification (Certificate of the country of origin, Driver´s License, Immigration card).
Present a commercial or bank reference for independet person.
Foreigners present one(1) bank reference letter of their country of origin or commercial reference.
Evidence of income / support of funds: letter or proof of work, income statement, balance sheets, financial statements, contracts, any other legal or contractual document. (Applies for both local person and foreigner the last of your country of origin from where your funds come from).
Requirements for Local/Foreign Legal Person
Articles of Incorporation
Certificate of the Public Registry
Notice of operations/ Commercial license
Original ID card or passport and second identification of the following persons:
- Officers of the company
- Board of Directors
- Account authorized signatories
Evidence of income: tax return, payment slips, balance sheets, financial statements, agreements, other.
On the company's lettter headed paper: information of the company, account transaction profile, any other information of interest.
- Two (2) bank and/or business reference letter of each of the authorized signatories of the company (if it has more than one (1) year of operation) and the latest shareholders, beneficiary owner of the account.
- Two (2) business reference letters from clients or suppliers of the company, if it does not have one (1) year of operation.
Requirements for Private Interest Foundations
Special powers of attorney
Statement/certificate with evidence of the actual founder, beneficiary, protector
Affidavit for private interest foundations.