Fix Term Deposits
A Fix Term Deposit is a tool to increase your capital in the short, medium and long term. It is an investment alternative that allows you to earn more for your money with the security of a solid bank.
- Opening amount: $10,000.00
- Opening amount for Foreign Persons: $5,000.00
- Competitive interest rate
- Different terms
- We guarantee confidentiality in managing your funds
- Possibility of guaranteeing loans with a differential appeal
Requirements for Local/Foreign Natural Person
Produce original ID card or passport.
Second identification (ID card from the country of origin, driver's license or social security card).
Reference letters for foreign persons:
Freelancers must produce business or bank reference.
Evidence of income: employment verification letter or certificate, tax return, payment slips, balance sheets, financial statements, agreements, other.
- One (1) bank or business reference letter.
Requirements for Local/Foreign Legal Person
Articles of Incorporation
Certificate of the Public Registry
Notice of operations/ Commercial license
Original ID card or passport and second identification of the following persons:
Officers of the company
Board of Directors
Account authorized signatories
Evidence of income: tax return, payment slips, balance sheets, financial statements, agreements, other.
On the company's lettter headed paper: information of the company, account transaction profile, any other information of interest.
- Two (2) bank and/or business reference letter of each of the authorized signatories of the company (if it has more than one (1) year of operation) and the latest shareholders, beneficiary owner of the account.
- Two (2) business reference letters from clients or suppliers of the company, if it does not have one (1) year of operation.
Requirements for Private Interest Foundations
Special powers of attorney
Statement/certificate with evidence of the actual founder, beneficiary, protector
Affidavit for private interest foundations.