The terms and conditions of these facilities will depend on the nature of the assets to be financed. For example, the term will depend on the period of recovery thereof, while the form of payment, flexible or fixed, will depend on the cash cycles of the business.
Short Term Loans
Short Term Loans (Up to 1 year)
Short-Term Commercial Loans are excellent for:
- Strengthening operational capital
- Financing Working Assets such as Accounts Receivable and Inventory
- Obtaining from suppliers the benefit of discount by volume
Medium and Long-Term Loans
For expanding or maintaining the businesses’ productive capacity we offer medium-term loans (1 to 5 years) and long-term ones (over 5 years), which facilities are advantageous for the following purposes:
- Developing new businesses or markets
- Acquisition of Capital Goods such as machinery or equipment
- Real estate purchase, construction and improvements
- Obtaining Permanent Working Capital Funds
Loans with Mortgage Guarantee
This facility is applicable for the previously described purposes, except that they enjoy a longer term and more competitive rates.